Blog dostępny również pod adresem izabelaszmit.wordpress.com
(dostęp do serwisu blogspot został częściowo utrudniony w Turcji)

wtorek, 14 września 2010

Visa issue - solved

Here it is - my new shiny visa in my passport. What is the most important this is one is correct!!!

When I've got to the embassy after 2 hours sleeping and 3 hours driving, I was already trembling because of tiredness. Thinking about the visa issue was simple making me feeling sick. Fortunately when I've explained what I want and what is wrong, the lady behind the hermetic window shouted that she made a mistake and we will fix it without additional fee, but... in normal procedure, which means that I had to wait from 10 am till 4 pm. Small smile on my face but at the same time the other part of me thought: don't be so happy, she has already made a mistake once, so why not twice...
In the end my visa was fine, so I could go home and start preparations and packing for good.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz