Blog dostępny również pod adresem izabelaszmit.wordpress.com
(dostęp do serwisu blogspot został częściowo utrudniony w Turcji)

niedziela, 14 listopada 2010

Grand countdown - one month has left

No one expected this. If someone would tell me few months ago, that G. will be on the sea and I will be doing this international internship in Bursa, in Turkey, experiencing what I experience right now, that it will happen what has happend and that I will be waiting for my beloved in his country... If someone would tell me this, not only I would not believe, but I would also put this fairy tale on the same shelve as the story about plane crash in which presidential couple and 6 highest range generals meet their's death. - unbelievable.

Seychelles*
G. is currently at Seychelles… and in my opinion it is rather a place for honeymoon, but as I asume he has forgotten to take me… The next time I will find a job as Kalipso and I will be the one who enticed Odysseus for few years to stay with her, because now I remind Penelope and I weave this apparel and weave and there is no end of it. Fortunately since that  period of time the Internet, skype, mobile phones were invented. Unfortunately website blocking programs and detecting systems were invented also, and tha't why all the mobiles on the board must be switched off.

When I decided about this internship, G. was unsatisfied, that I will be for so long in Turkey "alone". I think that now I know what he was talking about... in brief lonely woman in Turkey, with foreign citizenship and without language has no easy life... But Iza wants and she wants, because I wanted to show how polish girl can be tough and that I can do on my own. And it is possible, everything is possible, but I must admit that it is not easy, it is rather hard. So don't ask if I miss him, because this is rhetoric question. I don't answer for the question about how much I miss him, because I am not able to describe it. The next question about how long it will take , that he will be at sea and I will be waiting has no answer, because we both wait for the order. The last most popular question do we plan and when we plan our wedding... is simply followed by my laugh. Even if we will plan everything in advanced, who can quarantee that G. will be allowed to join the wedding... personaly.

Long time ago I was dreaming about a guy with passion, interesting occupation, that he will be travelling a lot, communicating in few languages and that he will be crazy about me and will call me "My Baby" (I know that the last one is clichy, but who cares). Long time ago I was dreaming about it and? And it has came true... So be careful what are you dreaming about, because it can come true...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz